The global Autonomous Tractors Market size was USD 1,866.3 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 20.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for modern farm tractors equipped with cutting-edge sensors to gather data on crop health and soil conditions is the key factor driving market revenue growth. They gather all harvest data both before and after cropping. Utilizing the information obtained by autonomous tractors, both small and large farms create new strategies and viewpoints. They employ a mix of satellite, Global Positioning System (GPS), drone, and PC technology. With autonomous tractors, human tractor drivers are not necessary. A single operator oversees countless tractors from a single place. The redundant and overlapping sensor arrays employed by autonomous tractors, among other contemporary technologies, are fueling the market's revenue expansion. Since they aid in the detection of any irregularities in the field during operation, they are important to the entire productivity of farms.
Rising demand for improved efficiency and productivity of crop yields is offered by autonomous tractors which is the primary factor driving market revenue growth. Technology in agriculture has aided farmers in running their businesses more effectively. Planters can select the right number of seeds for a particular farm that is being planted owing to the automated planting systems that are installed on autonomous tractors. As a consequence, farmers can save seeds during planting and reduce seed waste. In addition, it helps farmers conserve resources by minimizing waste which is driving market revenue growth.
Get a sample copy of the Autonomous Tractors Market report, visit @
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The ultrasonic segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Ultrasonic agricultural sensors are utilized to monitor irrigation systems to minimize crop damage from overwatering and under watering. Ultrasonic sensors are used in digital switching mode to detect human presence, such as for safety concerns, and in analog mode to measure distance. Moreover, they are appropriate for outdoor applications owing to their resistance to temperature, and vibration. By transmitting and receiving ultrasound waves using piezoelectric components, ultrasonic agricultural sensors calculate distance.
- The radar segment is expected to register a moderate revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Autonomous tractor radar uses millimeter waves and provides millimeter-level accuracy. The usage of millimeter waves in autonomous tractor radar provides centimeter-accurate location and movement determination as well as high-resolution obstacle identification. In autonomous tractors, the radar performs consistently in low visibility situations such as cloudy weather, snow, rain, and fog.
- 31 HP to 100 HP segment is expected to register a moderate revenue growth rate over the forecast period since it requires little maintenance and has excellent fuel efficiency. This tractor is used by farmers for operations such as plowing and towing large tools. Furthermore, the power output of autonomous tractors ranges from 45 to 140 HP. They can effortlessly pull large equipment such as harvesters and threshers.
- The harvesting segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Autonomous tractors allow a farmer to travel without restriction while still tending to the land, crops, and seeds. Based on sensor data or farmer input, autonomous tractor distributes fertilizers and seeds to the places that need them the most. Farm operators complete their tasks even though they are unable to recruit more employees owing to autonomous tractors. With the help of autonomous tractors, a single operator can effortlessly manage a whole fleet.
- The market in North America is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to rising disposable incomes of farmers, scarcity of educated agricultural labor, and advanced technology. The U.S. is the largest autonomous tractor market in the region. On 10 August 2022, Foxconn announced the production of autonomous electric tractors at a factory in Ohio. As the U.S. agriculture industry transitions to smart farming, heavy machinery manufacturers such as Deere Co. and Georgia-based AGCO are focusing on the autonomous tractors market.
- Companies profiled in the market report are AGCO Corporation, CNH Industrial N.V, Mahindra Mahindra Ltd, Deere Company, Kubota Corporation, Yanmar Holdings Co, Autonomous Tractor Corporation, Trimble Inc., Raven Industries, Inc., and Ag Leader Technology.
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit @
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global autonomous tractors market based on component, power output, crop type, end-use, and region:
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Vision System
- Hand-Held Devices
Power Output Outlook
- Up to 30 HP
- 31–100 HP
- 101 HP Above
Crop Type Outlook
- Cereals Grains
- Oilseeds Pulses
- Fruits Vegetables
Farm Application Outlook
- Seed Sowing
- Other Farm application
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customized copy of the report @
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs