The global Immunoassay Analyzers Market is forecasted to reach USD 26.40 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Immunoassay analyzer has a key benefit of monitoring transfusion medicine as in blood transfusion and organ transplant, which is likely to increase its demand. Few clinical immunoanalyzer employ automated analyzer to reduce manual intervention and chances of error as well as improve the workflow.
The increasing adoption of the immunoassay analyzer will boost the growth of the market. There is a rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases around the globe, requesting the need for early diagnosis. The growing demand for diagnostics is expected to be the key driving factor of the immunoassay analyzer market. Development in the sectors of genomics and proteomics has made the database of biomarkers expand by each day. The discovery and growing research on biomarkers of various diseases have led researchers and experts to use this knowledge to create new assays for diagnostics. Rising investments in RD to develop new tests for the diagnosis of the diseases will promote the growth of the industry during the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3467
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Enzyme-Linked Immunoassay (EIA) is used to commonly measure antigens, antibodies, glycoproteins, and proteins in biological samples. For instance, HIV infection diagnosis, measurement of cytokines, and pregnancy tests. The segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- Cancer/tumor profiling deploys a tumor-specific patient-focused approach for the treatment of cancer by precisely targeting the tumor of an individual patent. Predominantly, tumor profiling may be helpful in increasing the chances of a patient getting benefitted from prescribed therapies for disease treatment.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 5.9% in the forecast period. The high growth of the APAC region is owing to the growing prevalence of target conditions, growth of the pharmaceutical industry, and a surge in RD activities the diagnostic procedures, among others.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Immunoassay Analyzers Market
The globla Immunoassay Analyzers market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Immunoassay Analyzers market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
bioMerieux. Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Roche Diagnostics, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Diasorin S.p.A., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Sigma Aldrich. Co. LLC., and Boditech Med, Inc, among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3467
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Immunoassay Analyzers Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Immunofluorescence analyzers
- Enzyme-Linked Immunoassay (EIA)
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay
- Consumables Accessories
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Autoimmune Disease
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Immunoassay Analyzers report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3467
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Gastrointestinal Cancer Drugs Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/ongoing-trends-in-the-gastrointestinal-cancer-drugs-market-and-forecast-analysis-by-2021-2028/
Bone Allografts and Xenografts Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/bone-allografts-and-xenografts-industry-size-2021-2028-rising-demand-for-a-variety-of-orthopaedics-operations-is-one-of-the-main-factors-expected-to-drive-market-revenue-growth-says-reports-and-data/
Targeted RNA Sequencing Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/targeted-rna-sequencing-market-size-share-growth-trends-growth-analysis-by-2021-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370